Saturday 7 January 2017

Post-Christmas and into January... 2017!

I enjoyed drawing my gratitude for 2016 so much that, this year, I thought I might do a page a month, adding to it as I go along.  And that I'd also record particular photos here, so, starting today, some memories of the Christmas holidays. Which were, in fact, partly in December, but it still counts: it's post Annual Christmas News Letter, after all...
Surfing...

...good waves
L'Eree walk



Morningstar Christmas lights, at dusk
 Later, I put away my Jesse tree. Cat and I made it fourteen years ago: sadly, this year, it has succumbed to damp and the salt dough shapes are beginning to disintegrate. Gladly, the figures she handcrafted have not suffered, so I have packed them away lovingly, taking photos of the other Bible verses depicted so that I can recreate/renew the tree hangings...
Angel

One of the kings...






The first narcissus... #stillDecember   #30th

A bonfire on a still day... getting rid of the pile of hedge trimmings

sparks

cliff walk at sunset


stunning beauty

golden glow

just before the green flash... more of a lingering green glow...  #sofortunate

No comments: