Wednesday 21 November 2007

Weather wonders

What a difference the weather makes.

Yesterday we woke up to grey which quickly turned to rain. It seemed to rain most of the day. The sea still looked spectacular: white foam on a backdrop of greys.

Cycling home was interesting: I tend to whizz too fast, so had a 'skiddy moment' coming down one hill. Fortunately, I didn't panic and jam the brakes on even more but managed to control the bike without coming off it. (I didn't think my nose would be too impressed by a close encounter with wet tarmac.)

Today it is bright sunshine, sparkling sea, and the children I teach are in a much better mood. They're doing great work, creating a simple story book for younger children.

Some of the art work is outstandingly good.

It's great to feel so good about the weather, work, the world... Thank you Lord!

No comments: